Happy January, my friendly friends! I feel like the first post of the new year should be decidedly EXCELLENT, but in a surprising turn of events, I’m just setting you up with a bunch of fun links!
Admittedly, I’ve got a lot going on at the moment — baking a baby, baking a new book (yay! more on that to come), and dealing with some house renovations to boot. Needless to say, new recipes for this space might be few and far between in the near future. But I hope you’ll stick with me! I’ll do my best to post new content, keep you updated on life events and, as always, hook you up with LINKS:
- Currently craving that Citrus Beet Salad with Creamy Poppyseed Dressing.
- Yes I’d like a gilded doughnut please. (But like, whaaaat?)
- Link between potato chip consumption and higher scores in math? Sure.
- YUM Ileana!
- Seinfeld + Obama = YEP.
- Speaking of Obama… HAH.
- It’s not my birthday, but I think I need this.
- Thoroughly enjoy this headline.
- Pretty planners for a new year!
- I’m excited to read this.
Happy new year! And thanks for the shout out. 😉
The perfect menu for “landing” after the long holidays 🙂
Oh, I still have weight to lose after new year! Great post
The salad looks great! So fresh and tasty.