Happy almost Christmas Thursday! Creatures are still stirring, at least in my house — there are gifts to wrap and cookies to bake and Miracles on 34th Street to watch…
And links! Links to be linked and enjoyed. Merry Christmas, all!
- Want something fun and last-minute-easy to sweeten your holiday? Chocolate Candy Bark!
- There’s a new episode of And Eat It Too up today!
- Chocolate Christmas tree goals.
- I want these!
- Wine myths, debunked.
- Seattle people! This is your new favorite ice cream. I tried my first scoop (okay, pint) this week and HOLY CHRISTMAS it’s the best.
- Cute idea for a last-minute holiday gift (and their teas are fantastic, I’ve tried a few blends!)
- Air travel accuracy.
- Sorry for the Tina Fey overload, but this is SO GOOD.