It’s Thursday, yet again! I’ve been working on a few recipes for you – I want to make sure they’re DANG GOOD before they get posted, so thanks for your patience. Here are you links for the week:
- Cindy made my Greens & Eggs & Ham from #sheetpansuppers! Holla atcha!
- Two medieval monks invent dinner parties. This is so good.
- The voyeur in me loves to see other people’s unforgettable wedding moments.
- What’s the deal with MATCHA, anyway?
- It’s true, I ❤️ my smartphone. Shoot.
- Have you read this book? I just started it but I’m obsessed.
- Would you try eating szechuan buttons? Also, is this really going to become a thing?
- There’s a new episode of the And Eat It Too Podcast going up tomorrow!! We’re chatting about clams and happiness.
- Where art & gummy bears collide.
- Keep it together, toddlers!
I just wanted to say I started listening to your And Eat It Too Podcast and I love it! I always listen while doing the dishes (which turns out be a lot, actually – crazy how many dishes I create!).
Ahh thanks Lindsey! So glad to hear. Also podcasts during dishes = geniussss