Happy Thursday, all! Here are the first links of May:
- I just wish ducks would stop falling into storm drains in New Jersey.
- This Dad gives his 4-year-old super powers, and basically wins at Dadding.
- NEW EPISODE ALERT! Did you check out ep. 10 of The And Eat It Too Podcast?
- Lauren Hill performs a perfect acoustic version of “Doo Wop (That Thing)” on her couch. Yep. Still got it.
- Handwritten recipes are windows into the past, and I love them.
- This weekend is Mother’s Day! You’re going to need some brunch-spiration.
- I was so honored to be a guest on the Tiffany Han podcast, Raise Your Hand Say Yes! Check out the episode.
- When Joy tells you to make chocolate buttercream, you LISTEN.
- The difference between living in NYC and SF.
- The cereal personality test. Reese’s Puffs ALL DAY.
Leave a Reply