Thursday Thursday Thursday! We meet yet again. I hope these links distract you from the radio silence up around these parts – but not to worry, I’ve got a recipe coming for you tomorrow! But for now, LINKS:
- Remember those chunky peanut butter brownies up there? I think it’s time for a redux.
- U.S. Presidents, in order of hotness.
- This cake! I want it.
- So long, David Letterman!
- Special episode alert!! Listen in TOMORROW for a bonus episode of the And Eat It Too Podcast, with guests Matthew and Molly from Spilled Milk!
- I just finished this book – by a former high school classmate of mine! – couldn’t put it down.
- Find out what your name would be if you were born today… Apparently, I’d be Kinsley. #isthatarealname
- New T. Swift video! What are the kids saying these days? Sorry not sorry? That.
The hot presidents. /dying.
Also – very excited about this bonus podcast episode with Molly x 2!!
ahhh YAY! Thanks girl.
I absolutely love the new Swifty video. She’s just so fun and carefree. It’s my favorite song on the album.
I’m going to check out the book you linked!
My name would be Sophia. I like that. I may need to keep it in my back pocket if I ever need a penname.
Sophia is a good one!!
Heather (Delicious Not Gorgeous)
So glad you did a collab with Spilled Milk!! Apparently I’d be a Mila.. which sounds tame compared to Kinsley. After I watched the “Bad Blood” music video, I realized that there was no plot and that the whole point of it was to force the watcher to become jealous of Taylor Swift + squad (which definitely worked for me).
hahah YES, exactly. I also feel like now I need to buy more leather, or something.
Amber | Loves Food, Loves to Eat
I’d be Evelyn. Which I guess is currently the 16th most popular name (which, according to this, Amber was in 1985). I definitely know no baby Evelyns… and I don’t know any other 1985 Ambers!
You’re the only Amber I know!