I Think Thursday
Hey! The long weekend is alllllmost here. Here are some links for your reading pleasure!
- I went strawberry picking last week, which can only mean Strawberry Not So Shortcake!
- Speaking of cake, this makes a lot of sense, actually.
- Is it weird that I’m sort of excited for this?
- Yikes! Am I the last person to know not to feed bread to ducks?!
- Is this real though?
- A really important article.
- Do you read Allison’s GBBO recaps? They’re the BEST.
- Who knew there were so many options?! 😂
- I enjoyed reading this!
I’m writing today’s post while eating a slice of toasted baguette with an inordinate amount of jam (which I think we can all agree is the correct amount), and I hope your week is going well. For you, some links!
We’re well into June now! The news continues to depress, so let’s get after some cheer with a few links for the week:
Hello hello, Thursday! My child has recently decided that 5am is the proper time to wake up for the day, so THAT IS GREAT and also can you pass the coffee please?
Let’s get lost in some links, shall we?
- Can we find apricots yet? Can we make an Apricot & Lavender Galette?
- Instagram tips, tricks & hacks. #barelyamillenial
- Similarly, Instagram’s “dirty little secrets” – a sad state of affairs.
- Hooray for Deb!
- My friend made a documentary!
- There’s a new And Eat It Too up today! Are you all caught up?
- I ❤️ Ina.
Here are your links for the week!
Hi friends! It’s May! (It’s actually May the 4th be with you day). We need links!
Hi! How’s your week going? It was slated to rain all week in Seattle, but we’ve managed a few bright moments of sun, which have been lovely. Lots of walks and mini-tantrums upon leaving the swing set at our local playground.
How about some links, eh?
- Snagged your market’s rhubarb yet? Try roasting it!
- I’m excited to read more of these posts!
- Ohhhh man. This looks… not great?
- Scientists, FTW!
- My dad is a musician! Check him out.
- Speaking of musicians, this is just fantastic.
- The lazy person’s guide to saving the world!
- Are you all caught up?
Hello and happy Thursday, good people! After a week of air travel and following a sick baby around with Purell wipes (viral conjunctivitis, hooray!), I’m happy to be back in this space and sharing some LINKS for the weekend:
- Thinking this Best Zucchini Bread is a good call just now.
- Kinda fun.
- My Lamb Meatballs from #OnePanAndDone are on Food52! With spin-off recipes to take you through the week.
- I’ve been reading Joy for a long time, and love these posts of hers.
- Been really enjoying this site for great printed photos. The square print set is particularly fun.
- Would you try it? I’m thinking I’ll pass.
- Well geez.
- Cutest crib sheets!
- How come I could watch this all day?
Happiest of Thursdays to you! I’m headed to San Antonio tomorrow for some fun (and a #OnePanAndDone demo!) at the Book Festival — any chance I’ll see you there?
Meanwhile, here are some links for your day:
- Need a trusty recipe for charoset (aka apple date walnut salad) this Passover? I’ve got you covered!
- OPRAH LIKES MY SHAKSHUKA YOU GUYS
- Yikes! Guilty. I’m going to be better about this.
- Even if you’re not into basketball, you have to love Steph Curry (he knows all the words to Moana!).
- Plus more James Corden hilarity.
- Adding to my to-try list!
- But like seriously 😂😂😂 (Also this is why the only thing I want to watch is the Great British Baking Show)
- I’ve really been enjoying Ashley’s food videos lately.
- I just reorganized my pantry and I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.