Happy Thursday, lovelies! I hope your week is going well. I’ve been busy chatting about my new book to anyone who will listen, experimenting with some pumpkin things (coming here soon), holding my breath/feeding my son his first lick of peanut butter (!), and massaging my left arm where a flu shot left it sore AF. Busy busy.
Here are a few links for your (almost) weekend!
- Not sure what to make for dinner? How about Butternut, Spinach & Chickpea Red Curry with Chicken.
- Proud of these guys at my alma mater.
- Feel like going bananas? Check out the new And Eat It Too episode!
- Is this a real thing? Should we try it?!
- Because I just can’t look away from these debates… (#ImwithHer)
- Finally, a news article that doesn’t make me weep for humanity.
- Love this.
- A salad I’d love to eat.
- A fun list! How many have you read?