Happy Thursday linkday! Here are some good ones for your weekend:
- Remember when we made Reese’s in cake form?
- What’s the actual deal with that scary meat/cancer study, anyway?
- An excellent cookie primer.
- Should kids be opting out of homework?
- Chocolate fashion show!?
- Most definitely obsessed with this music video. (And, relatedly, looking for a willing crew to dress like these gals with me for Halloween. But seriously HOW GOOD.)
- Haha! Good one.
- An excellent guide to winter squash!
- Good on you, REI.
- This is cool. #USA
Heather (Delicious Not Gorgeous)
i refuse to make that cake; otherwise i will eat it all in a couple days (come on it’s chocolate and pb!!). broken up only by water and maybe some greens if i feel guilty enough. also, love that rei isn’t doing black friday; thanksgiving should always be about family and togetherness, not about deals and shopping (we can do that year round!).