Hello, Thursday! I’ve been recipe testing like a mad woman this week, though I can’t share any recipes just yet. Stay tuned! In the meantime, here are some fun thinking links for your weekend:
- I think it might be time to revisit Carrot Bread (for snacking and things).
- Did you check out all of the amazingly beautiful pumpkin recipes on the web yesterday for the #VirtualPumpkinParty? Check them all out on Sara’s blog!
- Speaking of Sara, have you seen her Etsy page? Beautiful prints for sale!
- Have you listened to the latest episode of And Eat It Too? There’s a new one up today!!
- I’m not yet a parent, but these are hilarious.
- I’m excited to see this.
- Why is it so hard to make friends over 30?
- Have you seen these videos? Chuckles all around.
- ❤️ Terry Gross.
The parenting comics are really funny!