Apologies for the slow week around these parts! I’ve been busy with traveling and dinner guests and quizzes on macronutrients (yikes), but I promise I’ll have a new recipe for you soon. In the meantime, check out this week’s links!
- It’s starting to feel like popsicle season… let’s make Date Shake Popsicles!
- 23 amazingly ridiculous things you can buy at Anthropologie.
- Melissa Clark is on the sheet pan train!! #sheetpansuppers
- Amy Schumer is hilarious. The popcorn-eating bit is REAL.
- Cannabis cookbooks are a thing now.
- Also, John Oliver. His doomsday video is fantastic.
- Gwyneth can be ridiculous sometimes, but this is not one of those times.
- I still love Tracy Chapman. Sue me.
- What’s inside Jell-O? Besides jiggle, I mean.
- And now I have officially (but unofficially) seen it all.
Leave a Reply