Happy Thursday, peepsicles! Here, your weekly links:
- It’s a great time of year to make cashew tarragon pesto and put it on eeeeverything.
- Teeny boppers of the 90’s rejoice!!
- What an interesting article (with some cute/cool graphics, too).
- Who’s to blame for California’s drought?
- Did you check out the latest And Eat It Too podcast? #springchickens
- Emojis for 30-somethings.
- Here’s your new science-backed reason to eat more cheese (WHO needed a reason??)
- And then there’s Mariah Carey singing along to Mariah Carey. I MEAN.
- CEO of the year.
- A new to me blog – so wonderful.
I look forward to your I Think Thursdays, thanks for another really great one!
Heather (Delicious Not Gorgeous)
I a little young to have been a 90s teenager, but I still love She’s All That and Freddie Prinze, Jr. and continue to wonder why Laney is considered hotter after her makeover compared to her before.
Erika @Southern Souffle
Wow.. Oh wow.. thanks for the love Molly! I have Sheet Pan Suppers and it’s incredible, so I’m honored that you like my little space on the internet. xoxo