I made these cinnamon rolls from Sheet Pan Suppers last weekend for Valentine’s Day – I’d forgotten how unbelievable they are! Just wanted to remind you. And here, your Thursday thinks!
- This heartfelt SPS testimonial/review has me grinning from ear to ear. Yay, Asha!
- Straight up loving this cover of Shake It Off. On repeat.
- Why moms love emoji. This is SO GOOD.
- Hot dudes reading on Instagram. Hah.
- What happens when American kids try breakfasts from around the world? (Spoiler alert: cuteness ensues)
- Boston, I know you’ve got cabin fever, but is this a thing??
- Old Finnish people with things on their heads is amazing.
- Cara crushed this sheet pan biscuits & bacon thing. And I’m slow-clapping her honey butter addition.
- Sarah and I are working on creating a podcast for you! We are working out some audio issues but so far it’s FUN.
- The Oscars are this weekend! I’ve seen approximately none of the movies nominated. This guy has not only seen, but ranked all 60 films.