Again with a slow week around these parts! Don’t worry, things will pick up soon. Once I finish wading through the paperwork for our NEW HOUSE! #adult. More on that soon.
In the meantime, here’s what I’m thinking about, this Thursday:
- Craving those noodles up there.
- What Marilyn Monroe Ate for Breakfast.
- Such a cool idea – Be My Eyes: an app that connects blind people with volunteers via video chat, so they have help whenever they need it. Amazing!
- I just like the mental image of feeding babies “heaping teaspoons” of peanut butter.
- The second episode of our (audio-challenged) And Eat It Too Podcast is up! I swear one of these days we will figure out using microphones. (It’s also available on iTunes, hooray!)
- Someone get this man a “hello my name is GENIUS” sticker. And then punch him in the face.
- I LOVE A CLEAN KITCHEN!
- Christina imitating Britney is so, so good.
- How gorgeous would these beauties look on your dining room table?
- Loving (& a little jelly of) Molly’s honeymoon pics. Ileana’s too!
- I’m torn between Lupita and Emma and Reese. Who was your pick for best dressed at the Oscars?
- Well this is just fantastic. #uptownfunk