Hey, Thursday people. Links for you!
- This has been, very clearly, a week for chocolate. Chocolate Stout Cake anyone?
- Speaking of chocolate, I’ve made this recipe (I turned it into muffins instead of a loaf) twice in the past 7 days. No regrets.
- Turns out The Onion is real news now.
- Have you heard of “emotional labor?” This article is sparking some interesting and helpful conversations in my house.
- Do you know what La Croix means? It’s French for “Summer in a Can, Asshat.” 😂
- There’s a new #sheetpansuppers book out this week! I didn’t write it, but it looks awesome.
- Joy seems to always know what to say and do. Y’know?
- Remember when these people were in charge? #swoon
- Bravo, Jimmy Kimmel.
- Want gun safety? Here’s one way to help.
Leave a Reply