Happy long weekend, peepsicles! The news is utter catastrophe, but the sun has finally graced us with a string of warm and glorious days, and on every block you can almost feel Seattle’s foliage wringing itself out after a (long, wet, and did I mention long?) rainy winter.
Here are your links for the week!
- Can we make Watermelon Limesicles this weekend?
- Super interesting.
- Well, cute.
- Shoot. Am I still allowed to like cereal? (Because I still do.)
- New eggs, who dis?
- I have this sometimes! It’s weird.
- My new favorite cocktail.
- A longing for Mr. Rogers.
I eat raw carrots every day and just yesterday had the swollen lips and weird mouth sensation after eating some. We’re in a high pollen, high cotton tree fluff period right now so it makes sense!