We’ve had a few mild and sun-streaked days here that have felt like spring might be on it’s way, although as I write this a chilly drizzle is tapping on my window pane.
Oh, and I bought new glasses this week, because my mom told me that she “doesn’t care for” my current pair. Happy Thursday links!
- Grapefruit with Honey & Salt is such a treat this time of year.
- Really enjoy reading articles from the Anti-Diet Project.
- I love brunch. Hooray, Joy!
- This is really good on a few different levels.
- Sheet pans 4 eva.
- I want to go to there.
- This is the kind of news I like to read.
Kristen @ www.BourbonandHoney.com
Thanks for sharing my Scotcheroos recipe dear! Be careful though, they’re super addicting!