This week saw the release of my second cookbook, and after months of anticipation and one hecka fun launch party, all I want to do now is sleep for maybe like two days? Or at least sit down for one quiet moment to let out a long and cleansing WHEEEEEW kind of breath.
Wheeeeeew! (I’m glad it’s finally out there, can you tell?)
How about some LINKS, huh?
- Next week is Valentine’s Day! Maybe we should make these Chocolate Heart Sandwich Cookies with Whipped Espresso Ganache
- Also, speaking of that holiday, this is all I really want on February 14th.
- If you’re in Seattle this Friday, maybe come to this event?
- I don’t know whether to laugh or cry?
- But like seriously, is this real life?
- Do you have one of these instant pots? Do I need one?
- This looks so fun! Might have to start getting crafty over here.
- This is hilarious.
- Good advice.
Fabulous cookbook, read it cover to cover, except for fish chapter, don’t eat and certainly don’t cook fish
10 copies, ready for all my house gifts.