Thank you all for your comments on my last post — it’s so lovely reading about all of your holiday traditions, and I can’t wait to (randomly) pick a winner of the giveaway this Sunday! (If you haven’t entered the contest yet, there’s still time!)
In the meantime, here are some links for you this week:
- Thanksgiving is ONE WEEK from today! Need some help?
- How to make your congressman (or woman, but probably man 🙄) listen to you.
- The DRY Sparkling Virtual Holiday Pairing Party is here! Check out all of the rad recipes.
- This is old but OH SO GOOD.
- Cookies for breakfast? OKAY! I’ve been enjoying these bad boys (particularly the gingerbread flavor) these days.
- I’ve made this cheesecake for the past 4 Thanksgivings and it’s the best.
- There’s a new And Eat It Too up today!
- This is pretty amazing.
- More Pentatonix, because I’m obsessed and also Leonard Cohen.
- I AM TOTES A HUFFLEPUFF.