Happy Thursday! This has been a week of chasing deadlines, cleaning house and stocking the freezer with turkey meatballs (#nesting). Here are some fun links for your weekend!
- The aforementioned turkey meatballs. These are winners!
- I love carpool karaoke (and Sia).
- I may be a little behind the times here, but Valentine’s poems for married people are pretty hilarious.
- That Parmesan might not be Parmesan! Yikes.
- Are you all caught up on And Eat It Too? Our latest episode focuses on CHOCOLATE. And Tom Hanks.
- This salad from Amanda looks so bright and refreshing!
- Guys! The e-version of my cookbook is only $2.99 this month! (Click the link and scroll down for retailers)
- An interesting look at the environmental impact of online shopping/delivery. Color me guilty.
- Chocolate swirl brioche? OKAY.
- I kind of wish I hadn’t read this?
Heather (Delicious Not Gorgeous)
ahhh yes i’ve been loving the carpool karaokes! the sia one was great, as was the adele one (:
Just made a batch of those turkey meatballs today! YUM!
i laughed a thousand laughs at those vday poems for married people! also, thanks for linking to my fruit salad. much love!
Fernando @ Eating With Your Hands
Haha, I was just professing my love for meatballs over at Em’s blog (pig & quill) before I stumbled over your site. I see that I am not alone 🙂