Hi, beautiful friends! It’s been a busy, travel-y kind of week for me. Lots of fun things on the horizon. How are YOU? Here are a few thinky links for your weekend!
- Apricot & Lavender Galettes sound like a good call this weekend.
- Time to make the doughnuts! These look incred.
- Remember that time my dad dropped an album? This tune is one of my favorites.
- The peeps over at Saveur put together this comprehensive tutorial on all things PIE and I’m okay with it.
- A very powerful article.
- This report secretly thrills me.
- Currently coveting this bright little pick-me-up.
- I’m so confused.
- Email can be intimidating. These are excellent tips.
- Dave Chappell + Jimmy Fallon discussing Kanye West… so good.
Amber | Loves Food, Loves to Eat
Omg your dad’s amazing, love it!