It’s July! And I’m in Basque country! I’ve been eating my weight in pintxo’s (bread and jamon, mostly, but also some chorizo and cheese and squid, for good measure), and feeling pretty great about life in general.
Our honeymoon ends this weekend, and I’m excited to get back to the good old U.S of A, but in the meantime, here are some links:
- An interesting perspective (literally) on food additives.
- Great American sandwiches! (But they forgot about hoagies.)
- Go, girl.
- I know this is a few days old now, but YES. FINALLY!
- Time to bring this Cornmeal Peach Cobbler back into rotation.
- Why is this such an abomination? #peas #guac
- THIS is an abomination.
- Pretty patriotic treats! Stay tuned tomorrow for some of my own.