Happy Thursday, pals! This week has been full of furniture arranging (and rearranging) and sunshine and miniature cadbury eggs. How about you? Here are this week’s thinking links:
- This time of year, I want to snap up all of the early strawberries. We can make a sour cream & fresh strawberry pie!
- Is there actually anyone cooler than Michelle Obama?
- The Splendid Table did a little piece on Sheet Pan Suppers!
- This headline. It’s SO GOOD.
- Some good self defense moves up in here.
- A small glimpse into life as an astronaut. So cool.
- Ravioli or baby stingrays?
- Should you go to culinary school? Worth a read.
- Such amazing photos.
Sara @ Cake Over Steak
1. Love those photos of the woman’s daughters. Her girls are badass!
2. Congrats on the Splendid Table review! I am really loving your book. Your chicken and broccoli with peanut sauce was one of the best things we’ve made for dinner all year. Seriously! I have plans to cook from it a bit more in the next month or two. 🙂