Happy week, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? I’m looking forward to traveling to Utah to see my very talented cousin star in this funny-looking play. Here are your thinking links to enjoy!
- Did you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year? You know you don’t have to be Irish to make a homemade Shamrock Shake, right?
- Well this workout looks FUN.
- New episodes of the And Eat It Too Podcast are up!!
- Kristen’s Korean Roasted Sweet Potatoes look like a great way to use a sheet pan (just saying).
- Some real thoughts on the food blogging world from Michelle at Hummingbird High. Her words resonate.
- Is the whole Mars One thing a giant scam?
- A wonderful idea.
- Watch an egg being poached from inside the pot! Captivating.
- The power of “good enough”