Another week is (almost) in the books! Let’s celebrate with this week’s thinking links:
- Food + literature, a quiz! So fun.
- Excuse me, cereal milk tres leches cake!?! Looks like straight up sorcery.
- An uplifting story about paying it forward. And by “it,” I mean “pizza.”
- Girl scout cookie wine pairings!? A ridiculous/genius concept, if I ever heard one.
- The customer reviews for this book are JUST. HILARIOUS.
- Another episode of my new podcast is up! Sarah and I are having so much fun with this.
- Made me laugh.
- This headline has me imagining a cartoon-style heist… “give me all the cronuts or this cookie GETS IT!”
- I really really really really really really like Tom Hanks.
- Pulling that Citrus Beet Salad with Creamy Poppyseed Dressing up there out of the archives!
You probably saw these on Food52 and Dinner: A Love Story but I made them this weekend and brought them on Monday and co-workers sent me EMAILS about how good they were! http://food52.com/recipes/32350-brown-butter-blondies
I saw those! Adding to my “must try” list 🙂
Katie @ Butterlust
Molly! Thank you so much for the Tres Leches love!!! 🙂 And OMG is that Tom Hanks video for real?!?! Insanity.
Yay Katie! I can’t wait to try that genius cake!!