It’s Thursday! And I just wanted to say thanks for all of your sweet comments and notes about Gramma. Means so much to me. She passed away peacefully last night, surrounded by her family. She lived one hell of a life (one I’ll write more about, soon), and I’m sure going to miss her.
And in the good news department, the weekend is aaaaalmost here!
Here, some thinks to get you through:
- Steph from Girl Versus Dough made THE MOST gorgeous version of my Roasted Beet & Orange Salad with Pistachios & Feta from Sheet Pan Suppers! Yay Steph!
- Did you hear the news? Wet Hot American Summer is coming to Netflix?!? Excuse me while I go fondue some cheddar.
- This doesn’t sound like GREAT news.
- What exactly IS umami?
- A few recipes from Sheet Pan Suppers were featured on Living Well Mag online! I recommend those crispy potato rafts.
- Also, how cute is Gwendolyn at the Calgary Herald at making Baked Turkey Meatballs & Slow Roasted Tomatoes from SPS?
- The scoop on best choices when buying canned tuna. I guess it’s all about the poll/troll caught!
- Did you watch the State of the Union this week? This part! So good.
- Which booze rules in your state? Seattle peeps are beer folk. Extra hops.
- Check out these dope looking breakfast tacos! Yes please.