Today’s thinking links, plus a sheet pan Egg In A Bread In A Hole photo because BOY does that sound good right now:
- Cindy at Hungry Girl Por Vida made the Roasted Sausages with Red Grapes, Polenta & Gorgonzola from Sheet Pan Suppers! And girl made that look good.
- What Ruth Bader Ginsburg Taught Me About Being A Stay-At-Home Dad. Go, Dads!
- 52 Places to Go in 2015. Yes please!
- Super interesting article on freedom of speech & the Charlie Hebdo tragedy.
- To Fall in Love, Do This. Is THAT all it takes? Hmmm. Suspect.
- A Teenager’s View on Social Media. This is fascinating. Also wtf is Yik Yak? #old.
- What it’s like having 4 kids. Hilarious.
- Harry Potter in illustrated form! This guy nailed it.
- When I was a kid, wine was gross, but now I love it. How did that happen?
- Has the internet killed innovation in ramen? (Also, does anyone besides David Chang really care, so long as we can keep eating ramen?)
Yeah, I read that ramen article and was… unmoved. I’ll still be eating ramen, no problem. But maybe that’s because I don’t live in New York!
Amber | Loves Food, Loves to Eat
Waaaait a second. Chang’s dissing on a ramen burrito!? Have you watched Mind of a Chef? He makes a Korean/kimchee burrito, and also makes gnocchi out of top ramen noodles… Sorry David, I love you, but you’re wrong.
I’m 62 do you think number 5 would
Work for me–if it were only that easy.