It’s CHRISTMAS! Merry day!! Since you’ve finished opening presents/eating pancakes/doing dishes, probably, I thought you might want some fun thinking links to check out (it’s still Thursday, after all)!
- DIY peppermint lip balm! I want to try this.
- An amazing/hysterical piece on an Emotional Support Alpaca (among other things).
- Did you watch Love Actually this holiday season? I did (I always do, it’s a gem), but I can’t stop laughing/agreeing with this commentary. (ps: I hate Uncle Jamie!)
- Ileana’s espresso panna cotta looks like it would be SO GOOD on New Year’s Eve, no?
- What Serial Really Taught Us.
- Also, Serial + Christmas + SNL = Yes.
- This is fun to watch, and I’m not even a dog/cat/pet person.
- Is Chinese takeout really more popular on Christmas?
- Did you make Christmas Gingerbread this year? There’s still time!
- The history of roasted vegetables? (#sheetpans)