Happy Thursday, friends! Here, your easy-to-digest Thursday thinklings (lots of videos this week!):
- Want the recipe for those Coconutty Ganache Thumbprints up there? Grab a copy of Sheet Pan Suppers! (p.266 yo)
- Have you seen the 31 Days of Pie over on Matt Bites? This Double Chocolate Malted Tart looks insane.
- Newest trailer for Pixar’s next movie, Inside Out! Can’t wait to see this one.
- The cutest, most edible menorah you ever did see.
- More a capella, this time mixed with some Johnny Cash. SO GOOD. I loved these guys on The Sing-Off. Did anyone else watch that show? #NickLachey
- More MORE a capella, and possibly the best parody of T. Swift’s “Shake It Off” I’ve seen yet… bonus points for the helpful explanation of how to actually play dreidel.
- Remember these Chewy Gingerbread Chocolate Chunk Cookies? I want one.
- These British kids are adorable, even when they don’t get the presents they’re expecting.
- Did you catch yesterday’s holiday Mollygram? It’s for YOU!
Thanks for popping by today. Enjoy the (almost) weekend!!