Well how do you like that? It’s THURSDAY! Here’s this week’s list of thinks:
- If you like winning stuff, enter this cool giveaway to win some awesome OXO cooking gear!
- Is Better Vanilla Extract Worth the Price?
- Whoa, check out this mashup of 2014’s biggest hits. T. Swizz gets some major love (which, of course, I love).
- Amber made the Fancy Tuna Melts from Sheet Pan Suppers and they look PERFECT!
- Obama fills in for Colbert and it’s excellent.
- So interesting and fun — Diverse Holiday Feasts from 5 New York Families. I’m in for the Jewish-Japanese Christmas meal. Which table would you choose?
- Ladies and gents, IT’S HERE: the 2014 Hater’s Guide to the Williams Sonoma Catalog.
- I’m a real sucker for (adorable, British) A Capella groups + Mariah Carey Xmas.
- Ugh Sarah is the just the cutest.
- Speaking of little cakes, remember these Meyer Lemon Gingerbread Muffins? They’re the perfect snack for holiday house guests!
Happy almost weekend!