HEY! It’s Thursday again, and what a lovely Thursday it is! Here are some thinklings for this week:
- How We Became “Totally Obsessed“… I’m sooo guilty of this. #obsessed
- Blackberry & Thyme Infused Vodka OKAY?
- Get in on this Cookie Advent Calendar action.
- Sandra Lee’s Drunk Christmas Tree. Too. Much.
- Do you know Kristin? I love her blog!
- Want to learn how to make chocolate candy bark (above)? Buy my cookbook!
- This lip pencil is gorgeous in person. I love the bright “edie” color!
- How to make a hit pop song! With a bassoon. Hysterical.
- But wait. How to make a hit CHRISTMAS pop song!? This guy is good.
- Kitten-shaped marshmallows are real. So there’s that.
- These gorgeous nutella cookies are going to be my next baking project, yep yep.
PLUS, check out these recipes from Sheet Pan Suppers on the interwebs:
- Baked Sweet Potatoes + Win a free copy from my girl Ileana at A Little Saffron!
- Chicken Parm + Win ANOTHER free copy from the ladies over at Cookbooks 365!
Thanks for the link love! Again, congrats on the book, so exciting! I can’t wait for my copy to arrive so I can make some of the delicious recipes!
Just bought TWO Sheet Pan Suppers Cookbooks- CANT WAIT! Miss you girl.
Sarahhhhhh you RULE! Miss YOU. (Lots of caps.) xoxox