HEY! It’s Thursday again, and what a lovely Thursday it is! Here are some thinklings for this week:
- How We Became “Totally Obsessed“… I’m sooo guilty of this. #obsessed
- Blackberry & Thyme Infused Vodka OKAY?
- Get in on this Cookie Advent Calendar action.
- Sandra Lee’s Drunk Christmas Tree. Too. Much.
- Do you know Kristin? I love her blog!
- Want to learn how to make chocolate candy bark (above)? Buy my cookbook!
- This lip pencil is gorgeous in person. I love the bright “edie” color!
- How to make a hit pop song! With a bassoon. Hysterical.
- But wait. How to make a hit CHRISTMAS pop song!? This guy is good.
- Kitten-shaped marshmallows are real. So there’s that.
- These gorgeous nutella cookies are going to be my next baking project, yep yep.
PLUS, check out these recipes from Sheet Pan Suppers on the interwebs: