Oh, that up there? It’s a cran-raspberry pie! A crazzberry pie. It’s just doing a little foreshadowing…
But (pie), more (pie) on that (cough, PIE) later. For now, it’s another (Thurs)day another dolla! Here’s what I’m thinking about this week:
- The cast of Mean Girls looks back. Stop trying to make “fetch” happen.
- Do you like hanging out with yourself? The Luxury of Solitude.
- Yours truly in 425 Magazine! Talking about sheet pans and why my grandmas are the best.
- The truth about cast iron.
- Women Rejecting Marriage Proposals in Western Art History.
- Everyone I know keeps talking about this podcast. I just started listening and am hooked.
- Oops. This is awkward.
- This pie Gaby made looks illegal.
- Relevant on Veteran’s Day and every day – the humans beneath the uniform. Very poignant.
- Sucks to be a Mets fan, huh?
- For anyone who lives in or plans to visit Seattle, this news is just tragic. I mean… WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?