Another week in the books! (Above photo just because I miss my wedding. Will do a full wedding recap here soon!) For now, here’s what I think, this Thursday:
- Ask Polly gets TOUGH on relationship advice. Whoa.
- What Men Are Really Saying When Catcalling Women.
- Can we all just take a second to re-appreciate this music video? N*SYNC 4 life. (I still know this entire dance b.t.dubs)
- Long but interesting — Against The Grain. a.k.a. is gluten really SO terrible??
- I love how all of the characters in Harry Potter have supremely well-thought-out backstories. Here, an official profile of Dolores Jane Umbridge (one of the best literary villains out there, I think).
- Interesting parenting advice.
- I kind of wish my name were Elizabeth Gallagher? This kid is cute.
- Thanksgiving is almost here… we need some mashed potato tips!
- Another genius Ina Garten meme. “If you can’t summon the flames directly from hell, storebought is fine.”
- Jacques Pepin is INCROYABLE. I once saw him casually sculpt an incredibly lifelike rose from a stick of butter in about 2 seconds flat. Just saying.
I love Thursdays for a whole new reason than it’s the day before Friday–I Think Thursdays is great! Love all your articles and musings! I miss your wedding too, by the way….
sarah | little house pantry
haha love the Ina tribute 🙂 She’s the best!
such a great wedding!!
Fantastic! Love I think Thursdays!!
Are you all singing Don’t Stop Believin’ in that photo?? So good!