Hey! It’s Thursday again! Amazing how that happens like, every week. Here are some thinks for this installment of I Think Thursday:
- Ina Garten drinking game. Enough said.
- This twitter account for a fake progressive-parenting daycare is hysterical.
- I love Sarah’s blog (and pantry sense).
- Cutest Halloween costume ever? I think so.
- 15 career tips for smart women. Get after it, gals.
- Brittany’s photographs are so colorful and amazing.
- I’m totally still ALL about that bass. Here’s an amazing version of what the song would sound like in the 1940’s. …SWINGIN’, man.
- Cute idea for an easy Halloween treat.
- Or you could make Owl Cupcakes (above) and pretty much just win Halloween.
Happy Thursday, all!
Love Love Love!!! Thursdays are the best, now that we have I Think Thursday!
sarah | little house pantry
Thanks for the shout out, Molly! Loving “I Think Thursdays”!
I just found your blog and can I just say that its awesome! I love your recipe ideas and your pictures are beautiful! I saw that you worked an internship at SAVEUR Magazine test kitchen, and I wanted to know how you got more information and lined that up…Im looking to work at a magazine test kitchen for my internship (Im a culinary arts major), but not having any luck yet…Can you help!?