Welcome to the second installment of #iThinkThursday! Here are some thinks to think about this week:
- Oh, those things up there? Just some HALLOWEEN CANDY S’MORES. From my forthcoming cookbook! Still available for preorder. Just saying. #NoShame
- My friend Sarah is amazing, and I really admire her new company. If you have a small business and want to build digital success, she’s your gal.
- I almost bought this wedding gown, but didn’t in the end. How lovely, though? p.s. I’m totally getting married this weekend. (!!!!)
- My friend Christye (a personal trainer/badass lady) wrote about the FIT VS. SKINNY phenomenon – and girl is ON POINT.
- Zoe Bakes knows how to frost a cake. This tutorial is mesmerizing (and helpful).
- Such pretty tea towels!
- I used to be Emily’s camp counselor, and now she’s got one of the most beautiful food blogs! Dark chocolate walnut butter cups YES PLEASE.
- I do plan to have kids one day, but I found this article both fascinating and funny.
- My gorgeous friend Jamie’s wedding was featured on Martha Stewart weddings!
Cheers to the (almost) weekend!