Wait What? What just happened? I think I blacked out. I remember a lot of cookies, some kind of miracle that took place on 34th Street, some Chinese takeout and something about a ball dropping… at any rate, now it’s bitterly cold outside and the sidewalks are covered in pine needles and confetti.
Any ideas? Hm?
Let’s see… from the look of it:
Anyway, I have this list of “resolutions” I found on my desk the other day, and I thought I’d share:
1. Learn to make croissants.
2. Blog more. More than twice a month. Once a week.
3. Have more fun exercising.
4. Visit Seattle. And Brasil.
5. Read more books.
6. Learn to can things. Canning.
7. Go ice skating.
8. Understand what’s going on on LOST.
9. Spend more time with friends and family.
So, what about you? What are your Flag Day resolutions?